Boston Imaging, the United States headquarters of Samsung’s digital radiography and ultrasound business, introduces the HERA W10 Elite; the new model of the HERA platform for Obstetrics and Gynecology that provides clinicians with a suite of artificial intelligence (AI) tools and clinical applications to advance the diagnostic experience.
“Women’s health is a fast-growing field that requires state-of-the-art equipment for patient care. The HERA W10 Elite will bring visionary change to Obstetrics and Gynecology with sophisticated image processing and an ergonomic-friendly design,” said Tracy Bury, Women's Health Ultrasound Business Leader, Boston Imaging.
The HERA W10 Elite may assist clinicians in receiving greater insight in diagnosis with its intuitive visualizations, precise analytic features and fast operation. The revolutionized system has also been updated from its predecessor in a variety of aspects, including:
- Advanced MV-Flow: To display the intensity of blood flow, it provides 2D and 3D visualization of microcirculatory and slow blood.
- Larger OLED Display: The display area has been increased by 57%, while the OLED screen realistically represents black colors making it well-suited for diverse ultrasound image characteristics.
- New Transducer: The EV2-124 allows visualization of the fetal heart and brain starting at eight weeks endovaginally.
The system is also equipped with enhanced AI features, such as:
- HeartAssist: Provides measurement results and automatically classifies an ultrasound image into measurement views required for fetal heart diagnosis.
- ViewAssist: Automatically classifies ultrasound images and annotates the structures for convenient measurement (16 new views added).
- BiometryAssist: Enables clinicians to measure fetal growth parameters with a single click while maintaining exam consistency.